Good for Bronchitis - No Medication, Just Natural Treatment for BronchitisAfter a respiratory infection such as a cold or influenza can appear the inflammation of what bronchitis the lungs. This phenomenon describes a disease called Bronchitis.It develops with a persistent cough that produces high quantities of sputum. The symptoms lasts for almost ten days without any side effects in most people. But there is also the chance to become a chronical disease and then the symptoms last for more than three months.
Speaking about expectorant properties, there is another herb having this property and it is called mullien. It helps soothe the throat and stop the muscle spasms that trigger coughs. Mixed with a special oil, vegetable or massage oil, this herb can be used for the massage of the chest and it helps to break up the congestion in the lungs. Vitamins A and C are also recommended for the treatment of the Bronchitiss. They reduce the inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
- Regarding the natural treatment recommended in Bronchitis, aroma therapy is one of the best choices.
- It involves inhaling special oils, like eucalyptus oil.
- This provides some relief from the inflamed lungs.
- To break up the congestion and get quicker relief, it is very good to use Cayenne pepper.
- If you suffer from Bronchitis you can also use as a natural remedy , garlic and ginger by mixing both and preparing a sort of a tea.
- We found it rather unbelievable to find out that there is so much to learn on Asthmatic Bronchitis!
- Wonder if you could believe it after going through it!
10 Home Remedies for Bronchitis in Children and Adults
Another sort of tea which can coughing from bronchitis is the one prepared from a herb called creosote bush or pleurisy root. It can also be used in any other respiratory problems because it is very efficient for the evacuation of mucus. An herb called coltsfoot has also expectorant properties by stimulating the movement of the cilia which move the mucus out of the airways and suppresses production of a protein that dangers of smoking the bronchus.
Flu or Cold -- A Chinese Herbal Prescription (5)
For more resources on bronchitis or especially about asthmatic bronchitis please click this link ***** Our dreams of writing a lengthy article on Bronchitis has finally materialized Through this article on Bronchitis. however, only if you acknowledge its use, will we feel gratitude for writing it!
The agents that cause Bronchitis are in most of the cases viruses such as coronarvirus, adenovirus or a rhinovirus. These viruses attack the lining of the bronchial tree. As a response to nicotine addiction remedies and cure the virus the body starts fighting against it and the glands produce more mucus which is very hard to evacuate. But the viruses are not the only agents that can produce Bronchitis. It was showed that fungi and bacteria are responsible of Bronchitis infection.