Coughing Bronchitis - Bronchitis Remedies - What Works and What Doesn'tYou're suffering from bronchitis, the bad news is that there's no official cure. You'll just have to wait for it to go away on its own. At the same time, that doesn't mean you have to suffer with full-blown symptoms; what is recurring bronchitis remedies out there.
How to treat bronchitis remedies include veggies. Take some fresh spinach leaves, eight ounces of water, and mix a teaspoon of honey and a wee bit of ammonium chloride. This is a good bronchitis remedy. We have omitted irrelevant information from this composition on Bronchitis Contagious as we though that unnecessary information may make the reader bored of reading the composition.
- Every day, drink some fresh cabbage juice. 8.
- Add a cup of cut or ground horseradish roots to a cup of boiling water.
- Let the roots seep in the water for five minutes, then drink up.
- You'll do this daily, three times a day, for a week.
Lot of these bronchitis remedies might seem a little unorthodox, but these natural products often have excellent expectorant, mucous-reducing, anti-viral agents. We take pride in saying that this article on Bronchitis is like a jewel of our articles. This article has been accepted by the general public as a most informative article on Bronchitis.
- Mix equal amounts of water, flour, and mustard powder together.
- Spread this over the chest of whoever is suffering from bronchitis.
- A word of warning: Test this on a small area of the skin first, since a lot of people are sensitive to mustard.
You Need Some Bronchitis Remedies, Here's a List to Get You Started:1. In a glass of milk, add half a teaspoon of turmeric. Drink this two to three times a day on an empty stomach. Having been given the assignment of writing an interesting presentation on Symptoms Bronchitis, this is what we came up with. Just hope you find it interesting too!
- A pan, heat up some castor oil plant leaves.
- After they cool, spread them on your chest (or on whoever else has bronchitis).
- But remember, it's poisonous, so don't eat it!
- Try to keep the leaves somewhere overnight.
- 1/2 teaspoon of licorice root tea steeped in a cup of hot water is another good remedy.
- Allow it to cool first, strain it, then drink.
- Do this three times a day.