Bronchitis Relief Com - Breathing Problems and BronchitisBronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchi (lung airways), resulting in persistent cough that produces consideration quantities of sputum (phlegm). Bronchitis is more common in smokers and in areas with high atmospheric pollution. Chronic bronchitis is a disease in which there is diffused inflammation of the air passages in the lungs, leading to decreased uptake of oxygen by the lungs and increased mucus production.
- Frequently, wheezing sounds develop when the child breathes, caused by the passage of air through mucus-clogged bronchi.
- Appetite loss and fatigue also are common, but they usually pass after two or three days.
- The cough itself should subside within seven to ten days.
Golden Seal and Echanacia are Used for Upper Respiratory and Immune SystemThese are used to protect you and build cure yourself at home, not to treat an infection. If you have no infection but have mucous and other symptoms, you can use guafinisian to help break up the mucous. Interesting is what we had aimed to make this article on Persistent Cough. It is up to you to decide if we have succeeded in our mission!
- The physician may prescribe antibiotics if he suspects a secondary bacterial infection.
- In the case of allergic bronchitis, the physician will treat the allergies directly.
Bronchitis usually occurs following a viral respiratory infection or with prolonged cigarette smoking. Symptoms can include coughing, shortness of breath, wheezing and fatigue. All about acute bronchitis( part two) usually caused by viruses or bacteria and may last several days or weeks. Having recurrent (frequent) bronchitis medication age of 13 is not normal and you need a specialist consultation because it has potentially serious effects. Time and tide waits for no man. So once we got an idea for writing on Bronchitis Disease, we decided not to waste time, but to get down to writing about it immediately!