Long Term Effects of Bronchitis

Answers about treating bronchitis
AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 89

Long Term Effects of Bronchitis

Beitragvon Admin » 6. Sep 2016 18:38

Long Term Effects of Bronchitis - Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is the term used to describe chronic lung illnesses that cause severe shortness of breath and obstruct the airways in your lungs. Your physician may also order a chest x-ray to look for over-enlarged areas in the lungs; a CT scan to assess the severity of your COPD; an evaluation of your sputum; or a blood test to measure the levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide in your blood. One study indicated that taking ginseng helped their exercise tolerance and lung function improves.

Long term effects of bronchitis? ;)

Hi I have recently had bronchitis probably for around for about a month and a half (it is terrible) and of coarse I had the normal symptoms 5 facts and tips to control this disorder I couldn't really cry or sing as high as I normally could before I got bronchitis. Now my voice will merely give out and crackle. I am still. Hi I have recently persistent bronchitis and emphysema handbook about for about a month and a half (it's awful) and of coarse I 'd the ordinary symptoms but I found that I could not really yell or sing as high as I normally could before I got bronchitis. My voice will merely give out and crackle. I am still recovering. Still have shortness of breath and weezing. But will this lost of not being able never to cry or sing as high should or be a long term effect it go away right after the bronchitis is not any longer in my system?

Diseases of the Lung :D

Bronchitis is the inflammation of the bronchi, the main air passages to the lungs, it typically follows a viral respiratory infection. To be diagnosed with chronic bronchitis, you need to have a cough with mucus most days of the month for at least 3 months. The symptoms of either type of bronchitis include: Cough that produces mucus; if yellow green in color, you happen to be more likely to have a bacterial illness Shortness of breath worsened by exertion or mild activity Even after acute bronchitis has cleared, you may have a dry, nagging cough that lingers for several weeks.
Admin
Forum Admin

Zurück zu "Bronchitis Lung"