Natural Bronchitis Treatments - Cough Remedies - 9 Useful Home Remedies for CoughCough is an important reflex action, which the body undertakes to get rid of substances that are irritating the air passages. A cough is usually initiated to clear a buildup of phlegm in the trachea, by forceful expulsion of air at high speed away from the body. You can choose to cough (a voluntary process), or our body may cough on its own (an involuntary process).
Allergies or Asthma, Chronic BronchitisCommon upper respiratory tract infections, resulting from the secretions of the nose and sinuses draining into the throat, such as in cases of sinus infections, chronic postnasal drip, diseases of the external ear, infections of the throat .
- Exposure to environmental pollutants such as cigarette smoke, dust, pollen, pet dander, industrial chemicals.
- Smoking as well as exposure to second hand smoke.
Mix Half a Teaspoon of Tulsi Juice With Half a Teaspoon of Ginger JuiceAdd 1 teaspoon of honey. Take the above mixture 2-3 times a day. This is also useful Home Remedy for Cough Even the beginner will get to learn more about Bronchitis after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.
- Gargling with salt and warm water is also very helpful by cutting phlegm and reducing inflammation.
- Dissolve 1/2 teaspoon table salt in 1/2 cup warm water, and gargle every three to four hours.
- Suppressing our knowledge on Asthma Chronic Bronchitis is not our intention here.
- In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Asthma Chronic Bronchitis after reading this!
However, some common cough symptoms include ' Shortness of breath, as well as coughing up pink, frothy mucus ' maybe the cause is fluid retention in lungs
- Mix 8 - 10 tablespoon of coconut milk with 1 tablespoon poppy seed (powdered) and 1 tablespoon of pure honey.
- Take this every night before going to bed.
- This remedy is very good Home Remedy for Cough This is a dependable source of information on Asthma Bronchitis.
- All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!
Take three peppercorns, and add a pinch of black cumin seeds and rock salt and consume it. Drink hot milk with honey at bedtime for cough relief. We have avoided adding flimsy points on Asthma Chronic Bronchitis, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Asthma Chronic Bronchitis.
Cough Produces Clear Pale Yellow Mucus ' Due to Viral Infection, Such as ColdCough produces yellow or greenish mucus ' cause may be chronic bronchitis or pneumonia. We have included some fresh and interesting information on Asthma Bronchitis. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Asthma Bronchitis.
Recent study indicates that, because of the presence of theobromine in chocolate, a bar of dark chocolate may be an effective treatment for a persistent cough. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Persistent Cough. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Persistent Cough!
Lung cancer or a cancer of the air passages is present, one may cough up blood. Other symptoms that may point towards a cancer include increasing fatigue, loss of appetite, unexplained loss of weight, or decreased ability to swallow solid or liquid foods. We cannot be blamed if you find any other article resembling the matter we have written here about Chronic Bronchitis. What we have done here is our copyright material!
- Some common causes of cough ' The cause of a cough is usually based on where it is originating from.
- However, the most common triggers of a cough include -
- Make a decoction by boiling 50 grams fresh ginger with 5 tablespoon sugar in 2 glasses water for 30 minutes.
- Drink it hot, twice a day, in one day as this is very effective Home Remedy for Cough.
- It was our decision to write so much on Bronchitis Pneumonia after finding out that there is still so much to learn on Bronchitis Pneumonia.
Treatment 'Coughs can be treated with cough medications. Dry coughs are treated with cough suppressants that reduce the urge to cough, while productive coughs (coughs that produce phlegm) are treated with expectorants that loosen mucus from the respiratory tract. It may take some time to comprehend the matter on Chronic Bronchitis Pneumonia that we have listed here. However, it is only through it's complete comprehension would you get the right picture of Chronic Bronchitis Pneumonia.
Gastroesophageal Reflux is Also a Very Common Cause of CoughThis occurs when acid from the stomach travels up the esophagus, resulting in the reflex production of a cough. This is often associated with a sensation of heartburn; and worsens during the day or when one lies flat on the back. We are proud to say we have dominance in the say of Persistent Cough. This is because we have read vastly and extensively on Persistent Cough.
Cough is associated with wheezing and shortness of breath ' reason could be asthma. Fever, chills and night sweats along with chest pain when you cough ' the cause may be tuberculosis The development of Chronic Bronchitis has been explained in detail in this article on Chronic Bronchitis. Read it to find something interesting and surprising!
- Prepare a mixture by adding 1/2 teaspoon honey with 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and take it every 12 hours.
- Honey relieves the itchiness by moistening the throat passage.
- Producing such an interesting anecdote on Bronchitis Pneumonia took a lot of time and hard work.
- So it would be enhancing to us to learn that you have made good use of this hard work!
Symptoms of Cough 'The symptoms of a chronic cough can be hard to assess, because many causes of chronic cough have overlapping signs and symptoms. Infact, a cough is an annoying symptom that can have many causes. We have not included any imaginary or false information on Asthma Chronic Bronchitis here. Everything here is true and up to the mark!
- Side-effects of certain medications Chronic fluid build-up in the lungs.
- Blockage of the airway due to an inhaled object such as food.
Cough can be of 2 TypesAcute and chronic. An acute cough is one that begins suddenly and is present for less than 3 weeks. They can be infectious (common cold, sinus, pneumonia), or non-infectious (asthma, bronchitis). Chronic coughs are present for more than 3 weeks. . We can proudly say that there is no competition to the meaning of Bronchitis, when comparing this article with other articles on Bronchitis found on the net.
- Antihistamines and decongestants are a good choice for treating coughs associated with post nasal drip.
- If some underlying disease is causing the cough, treatment should first be based on treating the underlying disease.