Asthmatic Bronchitis - Bronchitis Causes, Symptoms and Medications
Bronchitis is an acute inflammation of the air passages within the lungs. It occurs when the trachea (windpipe) and the large and small bronchi (airways) within the lungs become inflamed because of infection or other causes.
Medications Bronchodilator Medications Inhaled as aerosol sprays or taken orally, bronchodilator medications may help to relieve symptoms of chronic bronchitis by relaxing and opening the air passages in the lungs. To err is human, to forgive is divine. So we would indeed deem you to be divine if you forgive us for any misunderstandings that may arise in this article on Bronchitis Acute. .
Common symptoms of both kinds of bronchitis are nasal congestion, muscle pains, fever and chills, sore throat, poor sleep, and dyspnea (acute or chronic bronchitis). Basically, the symptoms of bronchitis are similar to that of the common cold. It starts with an irritation at the back of the throat and as it gets worse, cough will enter the picture which may come with phlegm. If the phlegm is streaked with blood, it is best to consult a physician.
- Medications for chronic bronchitis include anti-inflammatory medications and bronchodilators.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs decrease the inflammation in the respiratory tract tissues.
- Causes Bronchitis is usually caused by infection with a virus.
- However, bronchitis may also be caused by bacteria, smoking or the inhalation of chemical pollutants or dust.
- The most common viruses that cause bronchitis are influenza A and B, The most common bacteria that causes bronchitis is Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
- Interesting is what we had aimed to make this article on Doctor Bronchitis.
- It is up to you to decide if we have succeeded in our mission!
Symptoms Talking about the bronchitis symptoms, inflammation takes place in the bronchi and consequently, secretion of mucus occurs in large quantities and gets expelled as phlegm that is sticky. Other symptoms include fever, difficulty in breathing, pain in chest, cough and loss of appetite. We have used a mixture of seriousness and jokes in this composition on Bronchitis Causes. This is to liven the mood when reading about Bronchitis Causes.
Bronchitis - Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Diagnosis and Prevention
Bronchitis causes symptoms in patient's life, that is why it is important to become aware of the signs and symptoms of this illness to determine if you already have this condition, or if it is time to consult your doctor. Bronchitis is a preventable illness, establishing proper hygiene inside your house and taking care of your health may help you avoid this condition. Time and tide waits for no man. So once we got an idea for writing on Asthmatic Bronchitis Acute, we decided not to waste time, but to get down to writing about it immediately!
- The disease comes in two forms: acute (lasting less than 6 weeks) and chronic (reoccurring frequently for more than two years).
- In addition, people with asthma also experience an inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes called asthmatic bronchitis